Pets and Wood Stoves (Poop Related, I Promise)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fayman

Dec 7, 2006
So, while enjoying the nice warm heat from my Lopi insert as I post, my Brittany Spaniel is snuggled up in front of the stove tearing some serious a$$.

I know Primary and Secondary combustion are important, but should I be worrying about "Tertiary Combustion"?

Seriously, it smells like I have a bad gas leak in here. Next reload, I'll be seeing all of you in the hospital!

A little Friday night humor everyone!

fayman said:
So, while enjoying the nice warm heat from my Lopi insert as I post, my Brittany Spaniel is snuggled up in front of the stove tearing some serious a$$.

I know Primary and Secondary combustion are important, but should I be worrying about "Tertiary Combustion"?

Seriously, it smells like I have a bad gas leak in here. Next reload, I'll be seeing all of you in the hospital!

A little Friday night humor everyone!

Just put a parachute on the dog so that you can get it back after ignition...

Gooserider

Oh it's just another way they sweat ....first they sweat through the paws if it can't keep up then the silent but deadlies come out... :sick: Turn the stove down....
This is a good argument for having the stove located in the next room ;-)

Moe, My English Bulldog, can bring a tear to your eyes sometimes..

Webwidow is right.. a lot less gassy when I swithed the dogs to Precise chicken and rice, found at Pets Plus pet stores

Status
Not open for further replies.