Pre wood stove installation help.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
That just links to woodland direct site not any particular product. Different types of liners are different outside diameters also.

I also see a couple offset joints to.

I fixed the link but i guess it dont matter. If i cant run thre the chimney then not sure what im gonna do. I dont really want another class a running on the side of my house. I also dont wanna punch a whole theew my roof either.

Go with the princess and a 6" insulated liner.
Member ?Rwhite? I think went with a king and piped directly into a 7x11" clay liner and had some issues with his setup, I believe he stated that if he was to do this all over again he would have had an insulated liner for better performance. As far as the existing black pipe it looks like 8" single wall is being used with that franklin stove.
BK's run lower than "normal" exhaust temps due to being a higher efficiency stove, so there's a greater chance that the exhaust temps will hit a critical cooling point of 250def or less in its travel up the chimney and condense causing creosote build up and amore sluggish draft which can stall the cat out on low burns, an insulated liner will keep the flue gasses warmer, reducing creosote build up and help keep a positive draft so you can run low and slow reaping the BK benefits of good heat, and long burn times.
Wasn't me, but I'd always vote for insulated liner