rattling on blower on regency i-2400 insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumm21

Jul 16, 2011
North Jersey
My blower rattles all the time. Is there a trick to stop it. When it rattles I give it a little push in and it stops for an hour or so and then it happens again. Hate this blower.

Mine will from time to time, but not ever hour. I just wiggle it and it goes away. Make sure the rod is not resting on the blower housing where the rod goes through the blower side.

My Hampton rattled like crazy - the fan is mounted on thin sheet metal and had no support under the blower.

Stacked a few off tiles cuts-offs under it to get the right height (slight pressure) and the whole thing quieted down.

Mine never has until I took the blower asm off to clean it. Now it rattles. Guess I'll have to remove it again & see if I can see why.

Status
Not open for further replies.