RSF Opel 2000 secondary air questions/story, kind off long

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Lol U calling me a liar? I just took the wood stove out yesterday hooked this up today.
Then why did you add framing around it? Was the wood stove sitting on the carpet as well?

Good news for me, found out today that my Opel can indeed work with 8'' class A chimney pipe and not just ICC!
What is the source?

Attachments

• 20200129_135410.jpg
    20200129_135410.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 218
That will work. I see this from the label that this is an Opel 2000C, not an Opel 2 per thread title. There in lies the difference.

Reactions: Das Jugghead
That was me my bad
Before I discovered I had an Opel 2000. Opel 2000c? I'm not sure
Crocks check Manufacture label mine was down by the blower/ bottom louvers. Mine says Model Opel 2000c Manufacture date is Feb 21st 1996 . This is the year ICC bought RSF, I ask Carol at RSF/ICC if that meant it came with a catalytic she said no.

Crocks check Manufacture label mine was down by the blower/ bottom louvers. Mine says Model Opel 2000c Manufacture date is Feb 21st 1996 . This is the year ICC bought RSF, I ask Carol at RSF/ICC if that meant it came with a catalytic she said no.
Ive searched top to bottom for whatever reason mine does not have the placard. On the other thing I could do is totally remove the insert look around it