Suggestion: We need more emojis and a spell checker!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

fire_man

Minister of Fire
Feb 6, 2009
North Eastern MA
The current lineup of emoji's is kind of limited and dull. We need more fun ones that can wiggle and jiggle and with more choices for expressions :);hm.
Unless I'm just missing it, a spell checker for spell challenged people like me would be very helpful :(:(.

Reactions: Rusty18
I could definitely benifit from spell check.

Reactions: EbS-P
Very funny :) (benefit). How do we get these changes added? Do we have to Lobby to the Hearth.com Gods? !!!

Last edited:
There is spell check here...that's the squiggly red line under misspelled words...I see it all the time :(
I agree on the emojis though...pretty 2001...

Reactions: rottiman
There is spell check here...that's the squiggly red line under misspelled words...I see it all the time :(
I agree on the emojis though...pretty 2001...
I dont get the squiggly red line. Why dont I any the squiggly red liene? (testing it)

Once the corporate jet is back online we can talk about frivolous spending.....hahahaa.
Just tell the Hearth.com gods we need the spell checker so we can understand bholler's posts and the better emojis to keep him out of trouble ;lol .

Last edited:
Reactions: bholler and Jags
The spell checker is the redline. It can be browser dependent.

Added more standard emojis.

You can always add device emoji's on your own. If on windows , hit windows key and "." at the same time and type what you want to see.

The spell checker is the redline. It can be browser dependent.

Added more standard emojis.

You can always add device emoji's on your own. If on windows , hit windows key and "." at the same time and type what you want to see.
Thank you I see more emoji guys now! 🥳