The Ash Can is Up (I think)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAKSY

Full Time RVer
Staff member
Hearth Supporter
Dec 2, 2008
Wherever we're parked
It appeared in the last 1/2 hour. I saw that there
are no posts, but I clicked it any way & got this:

(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

I never really posted there much in the old forum, &
I know that there was never a "Post New Thread"
header. I guess my question is "What are the criteria for
"sufficient privileges?"
Or did I P-O the the "Craigster" somehow with one of my replies?

No. much of the time the ash can serves only to be a place we move wayward threads...then they continue. At other times, when we are really bored or there is a lot going on, we'll open it for new posting...
Example - maybe for the last couple months before the election.....but it's too soon to start that BS, eh?

No. much of the time the ash can serves only to be a place we move wayward threads...then they continue. At other times, when we are really bored or there is a lot going on, we'll open it for new posting...
Example - maybe for the last couple months before the election.....but it's too soon to start that BS, eh?

Understood. As far as the upcoming election goes, BS might be putting it mildly...but I'm not gonna start anything...

I don't post in the Ash Can cause I'm not good at it. I enjoy reading other people's opinions (on all sides) and there are a lot of smart people on this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.