Time to hunker down...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Tar12

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2016
Indiana
Our first major storm of the season is upon us...groceries were replenished along with the wood boxes filled with locust and oak..and cleaned the stove pipe..it appears that I will not return to work till next week..I started a list of things that needed attention..lol..dont think I can get it all done but I should be able to put a big dent in it!

Good luck...............don't forget the batteries and toilet paper. They have been yapping for two days about it in our area. So far........... A BIG NOTHING !!!!!!!! Being a weatherman is far from being an exacting science. They are trained using the little card board disc with the spinning needle and colored blocks.

Stay safe! I read last night that in some areas of Indiana and Ohio this may be the biggest snowfall in decades.
They are sticking to that forecast for us...no worries here except that if it is a prolonged stay at home we might get on each others nerves...lol

They are sticking to that forecast for us...no worries here except that if it is a prolonged stay at home we might get on each others nerves...lol
LOL. Cabin Fever! We have a bad case of it here. Not a lot of snow so far this winter, but a very, very cold January. 46 days until Spring, the day I start all my vegetable seeds. I'm dreaming about it.

Reactions: rottiman and Tar12