update on the new echo cs-670

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie

Jan 18, 2009
New Paris, Indiana
alright i just thought that i would post a quick review on my new cs-670...Bought the saw bout a month and a half ago, since then i've cut about three four cord with it on the weekends. Wow what a difference i went from a 50cc echo to this saw, man the cutting power is crazy mind you that this saw is still bone stock...now runnin this saw beside my buddies 036 which is also bone stock man there neck and neck. since i brought this saw home i bought a 20" bar along with the stock 24" bar man that 20" really screams...then the other day i got a nice load of big stuff and i thought what better excuse to buy a larger bar...lol....well I went out and bought a 32" with a skip chain wow just used that for the first time tonight, man i didn't want to come in....as for power the saw handled really well when i do finally do the carb. adjustment (after i learn what rpm and buy a rpm reader to adjust it to that is) along with takin the spark arr. out this saw is gonna handle that bar like it is runnin the 20" lol....I hear that porting the muffler on this saw wont gain you to much due to the fact that it has good air movement already...any thoughts or users of the cs670 want to chime in please do...Just thought that i'd drop a line and say heck ya you can run a 32" bar on it don't be scared...lol....

32 in on a 66cc saw sounds slow to me but if its gettin it done gorforit! A tree climber I know has been using the same 2 echo for more than 20 years hes a climber! He will just Love this story!

Status
Not open for further replies.