Waiting for Hampton Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bills330i

Aug 1, 2008
Northern CT
I ordered a HI300 Hampton insert back in August. Still waiting for it to come in. Original delivery was scheduled for Oct 7th, them Nov 7th and now Dec 8th.

I contacted the factory via their website and was told contact the dealer who nows nothing as far as status.

The dealer did say they were having a problem with the Cast iron components.

Anyone else waiting for a Hampton and may any additional info.

I have my Block-off plate installed, liner ready and wood stacked. If I only had a stove!!

Thanks!!

Did the dealer even ask as to the status? Let him know that you may want a refund and that will get him asking, hopefully. There are alot of manufacturers that are still behind on orders.

They did offer to give me a refund and still keep my order open. So they have been accomodating. Just wish I knew if I was going to get the stove next week or be told January.

+1 on having a hampton and enjoying it. I had issues with hampton and their rep not being honest. The products are good though!

I don't htink you will find one. Most really enjoy it and know hwat they paid. If you can get one for 500 less than the store or less I think you would be doing well. Of course I own one so I am prejudice ;~) It is just a different look than many of them. I also looked at a quad 4300i or 4100i I think it was, and a jotul.

Talked to my dealer this afternoon. She called the factory and they assured her that it would be delivered next week. I'll install the liner this weekend and the stove next weekend. Can't wait to fire up the new stove!

I will never forget the day I laid eyes on one of these Hampton HI300 inserts at the HPB Expo. This unit, with the brown porcelain finish, is THE most beautiful insert I have ever seen.

ControlFreak said:
I will never forget the day I laid eyes on one of these Hampton HI300 inserts at the HPB Expo. This unit, with the brown porcelain finish, is THE most beautiful insert I have ever seen.

Get a room! :lol:

burntime said:
ControlFreak said:

Get a room! :lol:

Or at least post a photo after a statement like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.