What do you wish for?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
My Pitt's & Spitt's bbq smoker has a propane starter in the firebox. I just use newspaper and kindling. Gave away my propane tank. Only used it a few times.
And that is used outside, correct?

I was hoping that the OP's suggestion about clever devices would not focus on the stove itself. How about an item like the coal rake I build and posted here....that type of thing. Indoor wood drying rack, like for boots? Come on guys....you got to have some fun ideas.

Thoughts?

I’d love a boot or glove drying rack! I’m not sure how to get around clearance requirements though. I do heat rocks up on the stovetop, then drop them down boots. It works surprisingly well!

Come on guys....you got to have some fun ideas.
I was shocked when my V-shaped splits idea never got any traction.
PXL_20230226_011420582.jpg