jpeterson2322 Posted By jpeterson2322, Jun 10, 2018 at 6:24 PM

1. jpeterson2322

jpeterson2322
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 11, 2018
    Loc:
    Kewaskum, WI
    Newbie here looking to see where people in southeast WI but their pellets? Bought the bulk of mine from Menards this last season and got some Uncle Jeds free when we replaced our stove. The Marths were ok from Menards, cheap but harder to clean vs the Uncle Jeds. Neighbor said he gets a ton at a time from Adell Co-op. Any other places worth looking into?

2. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 27, 2012
    Loc:
    Southeast Wisconsin
    Wisconsin Pellet Distribution Center is near you in Iron Ridge. It's actually a one-man show run by Jeff Schickert. He sells Somerset hardwoods and Heartland softwoods. (920) 382-4300. He delivers. Good guy.

I thought there was a Dejno's pellet vendor in the Plymouth area, but I don't recall a name. Dejno makes a good softwood blend pellet. The company will refer you to a retailer in your area. http://www.dejnos.com/application.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rgerek

Rgerek
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 25, 2014
    Loc:
    Rubicon WI
    Just picked two tons of Heartlands for 225 a ton, will pick more this weekend, Jeff says prices will be going up because of shipping cost soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 27, 2012
    Loc:
    Southeast Wisconsin
    That's a good deal on a softwood pellet. If I burned softwoods I'd be loading up too.

5. dacboyz

dacboyz
    Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 25, 2015
    Loc:
    WI
    Voigt Farm Sales in Juneau Wi usually $220 ton

6. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 27, 2012
    Loc:
    Southeast Wisconsin
    The Voigts are good folks. They usually have Dejno pellets ... I've got 3 tons of Dejnos socked away for this winter.