Midwest (OH, IL, IN, WI, MI, IA) Where to buy in southeast WI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jpeterson2322

Feb 11, 2018
Kewaskum, WI
Newbie here looking to see where people in southeast WI but their pellets? Bought the bulk of mine from Menards this last season and got some Uncle Jeds free when we replaced our stove. The Marths were ok from Menards, cheap but harder to clean vs the Uncle Jeds. Neighbor said he gets a ton at a time from Adell Co-op. Any other places worth looking into?

Newbie here looking to see where people in southeast WI but their pellets? Bought the bulk of mine from Menards this last season and got some Uncle Jeds free when we replaced our stove. The Marths were ok from Menards, cheap but harder to clean vs the Uncle Jeds. Neighbor said he gets a ton at a time from Adell Co-op. Any other places worth looking into?
Wisconsin Pellet Distribution Center is near you in Iron Ridge. It's actually a one-man show run by Jeff Schickert. He sells Somerset hardwoods and Heartland softwoods. (920) 382-4300. He delivers. Good guy.

I thought there was a Dejno's pellet vendor in the Plymouth area, but I don't recall a name. Dejno makes a good softwood blend pellet. The company will refer you to a retailer in your area. http://www.dejnos.com/application.html

Just picked two tons of Heartlands for 225 a ton, will pick more this weekend, Jeff says prices will be going up because of shipping cost soon.