Winter storm is-a-comin'

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yanksforever said:
Werm said:
logger said:
You have that cool bar Mrs Rileys too. Well, its cool except for all the Red Sox crap in Yankee territory. The Belgian River Horse is great. We'd get along just fine. Down here you need the Flying Fish Double Expresso Porter.

Easy with the Red Sox crap.......

Red Sox Who???? Are they a real team??? :)

Are Jeter and A-rod married yet or is Texiera cutting in on the action??

HOLY CARP !!!

Cover me, I'm heading out the back door.... after I knock thru the 2 feet of snow against it !! I'll be back..charged the camera battery last night !!!

I was all ready for Blizzard 2009 in Ulster County, NY. Piled up enough wood on the porch so I don't have to go out in the blizzard. I woke up this morning to 0.15 inches of snow!!!

Gunks said:
I was all ready for Blizzard 2009 in Ulster County, NY. Piled up enough wood on the porch so I don't have to go out in the blizzard. I woke up this morning to 0.15 inches of snow!!!

Sitting at about 10" right now, not supposed to stop 'till noon..........8:15 now!!! yikes!!

looks over with here seems to be 28 inches with easy 4 ft deep drifts snow is over my front door, cannot get out, 1st time that has ever happened.

Neil said:
You guys make me so jealous stuck here in Stratford England

Looks like our old canal scenes here in the winter. They make great green space long after their economic use is over.

Neil said:
You guys make me so jealous stuck here in Stratford England, I thought we were doing well with about 2 inches if snow and -3f but with your "dumps" and tempratures it takes the shine of ours..........Jotul is burning 24/7 and I have the Xmas booze stacked up and the dog has had enough of his walk and is off back to his place in front of the jotul.

Any time you want to swap houses (especially mid winter) for a couple weeks, you just let me know!
"specialy if there's a nice pub at the end of that road....

Gunks said:

Everybody got it but us. Oh well, make lemonade from lemons. I went out and cut, bucked and split wood all day. Oh, and burned some.
We get our share.

Neil said:
You guys make me so jealous stuck here in Stratford England, I thought we were doing well with about 2 inches if snow and -3f but with your "dumps" and tempratures it takes the shine of ours..........Jotul is burning 24/7 and I have the Xmas booze stacked up and the dog has had enough of his walk and is off back to his place in front of the jotul.

What a superb photo! Thanks--

When they talk about 26" in Ridge/Upton, they musta been standing in my back yard.

Oh, wait, that's before the drifts !!

Trudged into the shop for a bit, I'll be home later after digging out some ponies.

You gotta see what this thing did !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.