Wreath Offer for Hearth.com members

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris04626

Minister of Fire
Hey guys i am going to throw in a free wreath hanger with a wreath purchase to any hearth.com member who orders. Just mention Hearth.com as your referrer.

http://www.familytraditionwreaths.com

Order today to beat the holiday rush.

We can purchase as a gift and we can ship directly to whoever you want.

is it really a family tradition?

Nice looking wreaths. When I first moved into the house I'm in now (1983) I bought one from a little old lady down the road, still get mine from her. She's gotta be in her 80's now, still does her own tippin', makes and sells 'em. Not as many as back then, though, I usually get a few orders from work for her, and make a few deliveries, she usually makes me a batch of cookies "for my trouble"

There are a lot of people in Washington County, Maine that have over the years had a job related to wreath making.

It was one of the traditional fill in jobs between other seasonal jobs that kept food on the table, a roof over the head, and heat in the house.

If you gathered tips you could even get in a days huntin' at the same time.

Very nice wreaths.

Link works fine from here.

Hearth.com time is wrong tho.
Says 5:01 am on my post and
it's 6:01 am.

Xena said:
Very nice wreaths.

Link works fine from here.

Hearth.com time is wrong tho.
Says 5:01 am on my post and
it's 6:01 am.

Must be a daylight wasting thing. 6:06 here

Dont forget to order your wreaths and mention hearth.om for a free wreath hanger($5 value)
Orders are coming in fast, so be one of the first to be able to enjoy yours by ordering today

Remember we can ship as gifts to anyone in the Continental US. We can also include a free gift message. We are getting things ready to start producing and shipping. Get your orders in to be one of the first people to enjoy your Maine Christmas Wreath.

Thanks to those who have taken advantage of this offer. I am sure you and your friends and family will love the wreaths as much as we do.

For those that havent taken advantage of this order, there is still time, so order today

They look wonderful and I just placed an order a minute ago.
Thank you and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Also dont forget we can ship to anyone in the Continental US for you for free and include a free gift message. Our wreaths make great holiday gifts.

Also remember we are a small family company not one of the big companies we take the time to make our wreaths perfect before shipping them, we don't throw them together and stuff them in a box.

I sent my order in today. Sending it to my brother and his wife in Florida. They haven't been able to come back to Maine for years. I am sure that balsam fir wreath will invoke memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.