big storm coming!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the latest prediction.

Attachments

• ATT00010.jpg
    ATT00010.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 361
This Crap is getting old. I think it's time to build one of these V8 Snowblowers.

Attachments

• V8_snowblower[1].jpg
    V8_snowblower[1].jpg
    53 KB · Views: 369
Now that's a serious snow blower. Bet you could blow the snow over into another state with that one.
000205B3.gif

FordMastertech said:
This Crap is getting old. I think it's time to build one of these V8 Snowblowers.

that would work, my new summer project. if summer ever comes.

FordMastertech said:

There's a YouTube video of that thing running. Looked a little hard to handle as I remember it! The sound must be awesome from that big block Chevy!

Chan

Snow missed here,just COLD!-14F as of now,least the wind died down.Nice and toasty inside!On the snowblower I can only imagine the converstations with the owner,me,"How's that work?'them "WHAT!"me"I asked how well does that work?"them "WHAT?"me"Does it work?"them "WHAT?Well,You get the picture

I'm in Indiana tonight ...took 8hours for a 5hour ride...expecting 30inches here by mid day Wed.

I snow blowed 8" last night. 6 inches this morning and just got back in from 4 inches of crusty crap. Snow blowers getting a serious workout this season. This is the most snow I have seen in one season since moving here 15 years ago. Holy cow, I'm ready for a Florida vacation!

Yeah, Sleeting here now. Supposed to be on an off a bit. Pooped from all the snow removal. Going for the sleepy land! Dreams of spring/summer for me!

Ended up with 16-18" here supposedly but with the 30-40mph winds that came with it who knows. There are some areas with a dusting and drifts that are 5 feet deep in places. The artic blast is here now and it is headed for -8 and 15mph winds. Mother nature messed up and gave us a dose of the weather that is supposed to land up north or way out east. You guys can have it!

I though you were talking about the one coming Saturday the 5th, 5-10 wet snow.

slls said:
I though you were talking about the one coming Saturday the 5th, 5-10 wet snow.

I was talking about that storm not the wimpy one we just had.

There is also another one possible early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.