BrotherBart!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisu

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Sep 28, 2009
Ontario
I needed a laugh and your posts made my day! :lol:

meathead said:
stoveguy2esw said:
yeah , and its "vent free" though the clearances to combustibles is probably quite a bit. like no closer than 50 ft from the house.

They thought of that though - the advertising for this stove specifically targets people who don't have houses. Clearance issues solved.

is that what an OWB looks like when its naked?????

In my younger days on a construction site that barrel was more welcome to me than any EPA wood burner I will ever own.

What in the world is that new avatar of yours supposed to be? You have the options of the following:

1. an animated versions of the burn barrel you have in your back yard?
2. a sawdust burner? (which, if I were you, you shouldn't admit to)
3. Corey's new stove design which has yet to be released? :)

Shari

It is the new Pacific Energy Bummit non-cat steel stove. With the patented EBT "Empty Barrel Technology" and self contained chimney system. With its 75:1 air/fuel ratio, the Bummit is the cleanest burning non-cat on the market.

BrotherBart said:
It is the new Pacific Energy Bummit non-cat steel stove. With the patented EBT "Empty Barrel Technology" and self contained chimney system. With its 75:1 air/fuel ratio, the Bummit is the cleanest burning non-cat on the market.

Beautiful...
Another classic.
I see you painted the Bummit brown to match your other stove.

BrotherBart said:

Yeah, but I heard the welds crack

Part of the new economy, AKA the homeless barrel.

You ordered that without the mullet option. Have you no shame!

BrotherBart!

BrotherBart said:

Bart, the baffle above the flame, the one shaped like "Moderator" - it appears to be glowing red. Are you sure you're not overfiring that thing? What does the manual say?

BB,

My post was in jest. Thanks for playing along! :)

Shari

I still like the old one better. >:-(

BrotherBart said:

yeah , and its "vent free" though the clearances to combustibles is probably quite a bit. like no closer than 50 ft from the house.

stoveguy2esw said:

They thought of that though - the advertising for this stove specifically targets people who don't have houses. Clearance issues solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.