completed install with custom surround..pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. You did a good job. I am going to add custom surround to your title. It is a common request here. Having this in the title will help folks find it easier. Thanks for the shot of your install.

PS: time to update your signature!

Nice looking install, Steelie....I love that stone fireplace! That custom surround looks like a first class job, and makes the install look clean and complete.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Looks good :)
Sometimes its the little finishing touches that make a big difference.

here is a Kuma Aspen w/ custom surrounds in an L shaped fireplace we did a few weeks ago....

Attachments

• P1010919.JPG
    P1010919.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 175
Looks good :)
Sometimes its the little finishing touches that make a big difference.

here is a Kuma Aspen w/ custom surrounds in an L shaped fireplace we did a few weeks ago....
very clean, nice install....a bit too comtemporary for my taste but definitely a first class install....

wouldn't want to walk on that hearth with wet shoes!!<>

Reactions: PapaDave
Steeltown, that is a beautiful install.

thanks for the compliments guys...super excited to get er cranking in some cold weather....first epa stove so im sure im gonna have so getting used to it

Looks darn nice Steel......you'll enjoy that on a cold winter day.

Enviro Venice? If so, you're gonna like it.

yes enviro venice 1700

Very nice custom job on the surround, I like it. What is the depth of the stove out from the surround? I was looking at your steamer kettle and was wondering if it was a half or full sized kettle...

its a half sized kettle

Wow just tripping over new installs here lately and every one a thing of beauty. This being no exception. C'mon winter....

nice install!!

Status
Not open for further replies.