Forum helped again !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havendalefarm

Mar 16, 2013
New Haven ,NY
In an earlier post I shared that we put our deposit down on a refurbished PH(charcoal). In a later post another member mentioned doing the same but that Woodstock had to paint the stove. Well it turned out that that other stove was a color that wife liked better(blue). So since the stoves weren't even done yet we were able to switch our order and save Woodstock the work of repainting the stove, although it is possible a repaint is part of the refurb process.Folks at Woodstock were great about it and my wife is a little happier. Good Job Hearth.com!

We've got the metallic blue on the Fv; I really like it. It's more of a medium gray with just a hint of blue...blends nicely with the stone.

IIRC, you're just slappin' it in where another stove is now, and it'll bolt right up. Looking forward to your burn report in a week or so. ::-)

Well it will be more than a week as Woodstock doesn't even have the stove done yet.I think it is great that they incorporate any updates into a refurbished stove.
We are putting it where a stove is now , but we are going to build a new hearth for the new stove.Having to pick out the tile for the hearth and chimney(masonry) is more difficult than choosing the stove.

Ah, well, there's always next year...or you could test it this summer if you crank up the A/C. ;lol

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
The scheduled delivery is the 27th of this month. With no other heat source, we usually have a few fires to at least take the chill off in May. With a new stove we just might "have to" a little more this year.

Reactions: Woody Stover
Status
Not open for further replies.