Another long post here... I recently decided my wood was mostly too wet. I cut down a couple standing dead elms, and to my delight, most of the wood is near 20% moisture. I’ve been splitting (by hand) several pieces a day to keep a decent stock going. So I’m burning dry wood for now! I haven’t noticed much difference in heat output . I did however finally get around to hooking my manometer up to my hot air duct. My initial readin was 0.03!! Since I had some spare sheet metal around, I decided to make a damper for my 14” main duct. See attached photos. At furnace speed 1, I’ve now got 0.2 in H2O. I just did this tonight, so I haven’t had much time to evaluate the possible benefits. Air velocity at the vents is obviously decreased quite a bit, but hopefully the fan will stay on a lot longer. Time will tell. I’ll report more later. I still need to install the thermostat. This should help a lot. Many times I’ll wake up in the morning to find a lot of coals in the firebox, but very long intervals between when the fan kicks on. More air should keep the coals going and keep them from blanketing over with ash. We’ll see. Lastly, I still have not rerouted my cold air to pickup heat off the furnace room. I think this should also boost the heat output significantly. More to come!