Installation Help - Vermont Castings WinterWarm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dzzy121

Oct 21, 2015
Connecticut
Good morning, I recenctly picked up an older Vermont Castings WinterWarm Insert. I'm brand new to stoves, so please bare with me. I had a local guy install the flex connector system. So, now I am trying to complete the last few steps, but I cannot figure out how install the Air Dividers (step 11 on page 34), and (step 13) the Lattice Work Panels. The air dividers don't seem to snap into anything and the lattice panels have nothing to attach to. I wish the manual had better diagrams, they are not that helpful or descriptive...

Any help would be appreciated, or if anyone has a side view photo, that would be great too!

Status
Not open for further replies.