Napoleon HMF200 major design flaw - want feedback!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Caydel I tried to send you a message but thinking since I just joined it won’t let me.
I have never met anyone with this unit and I feel I am happy with it but also at time especially warmer outside temps I burn a lot of wood. Using the procedure you described, I take it your blower fan only kicks on when the the fan switch is tripped (150 I believe).

What’s your house sqft and cord consumption if you don’t mind me asking, I’m also from Ontario. Feel free to soon me a PM,
Cheers
You are correct - the blower fan only kicks in with the limit switch. House is around 3k sqft, but it's old and poorly insulated. I go through about 15 face cords per winter.

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ll have to give that a go. We have always kept our house Warmer then average 22-23 ‘C as we have had a baby in our house since having this set up. I’m 12-13 cord a year but newer home do not toooo bad I guess. Thanks again