Doylee4693 Posted By Doylee4693, Nov 16, 2017 at 12:51 PM

1. Doylee4693

Doylee4693
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 16, 2017
    Loc:
    Buffalo
    Hey buddy,Do you think shrink wrapping would help? My pellet guy is a distance away

2. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    a fresh pallet should have shrink wrap on top of cellophane wrap pretty tight. did your's not come that way?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Doylee4693

Doylee4693
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 16, 2017
    Loc:
    Buffalo
    Yes it came wrapped very well, better then grandmas christmas presents . I had to cut it so i could stack them though... i saw only that you need to keep pellets off the ground, inhave no idea how moisture got there.... the garage is dry but not heated... there was even a little snow in the middle on a few of them

4. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    They were outside before you got them. And were tainted

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Doylee4693

Doylee4693
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 16, 2017
    Loc:
    Buffalo
    Heres another one.... my stove is letting out smoke today out of chimney while running, its never done that before and always burns clean, any ideas? It keeps comming and going and the flame is nice and study so I do t even know where its commin from

6. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    Smoke is normal as it feeds pellets. They get hot and smoke just before they ignite.

7. TonyVideo

TonyVideo
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Feb 20, 2014
    Loc:
    Rushville, IN
    Make sure your exhaust pipe outside is pointed down. It appears to be at a right angle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk