New Year Resolution

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new shed sounds good. I don't have a wood-related resolution. Mine is to get my novel published...but my main character does have 3 fireplaces - two for heating and one for cooking, so I maybe that counts.

Mine are:
to keep the wood sheds full & have at least 1 years supply of well seasoned wood ready by Fall.
(Which means I have to get with soon & get 2012 wood found, CS&S.)

PapaDave said:
Bigg_Redd, I put mine up this past spring, and couldn't be happier. No more dang tarps!
Looking forward to the pics.

It's great isn't it.
Love my wood cover to. I don't miss chasing, replacing, adding weights or cussing the tarps.

You need a new resolution, this one counted for 2010. :)

YESSERIE!! This is my first winter with the woodshed, I really dont miss fighting with tarps, wet wood, and constantly cleaning snow off my stacks. Why didnt I do this years ago? Because I had not yet been inspired by you stove-crazed professionals. ;-)

Attachments

• full shed 2.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 276
bogydave said:
to keep the wood sheds full & have at least 1 years supply of well seasoned wood ready by Fall.

That was my 2008 resolution but I have backslid already. The past couple of days have finished melting the 6' of December snow off the heap though. So, all is not lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.