Passing on the savings to the board users

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
Please do not get the wrong idea. I would like to inform the board that I just made a large purchase of 3" Dura Vent corn pipe and can save you money if you need some items. This is all new pipe and can be used with the older Dura Vent pellet pipe with Dura Vent part numbering beginning with #3xx or #33xx. Dura Vent is no longer making the Corn Vent or Pellet Vent pipe. They went to Pellet Vent Pro or PVP and not all parts match up. Some of the parts were not available to me but If you e-mail or call we can help.

If you need pipe or have questions please call me 330-876-0200 or e-mail at [email protected], Eric

The PVP will connect to the older venting. I am not sure if that is "approved" though.

I understand what you are saying and do agree with you. They do make adapters so you can add to your system but that will add length.

Only the female end of PVP will connect to the male end of pellet/corn vent. Not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.