plug for supercedars

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockdoct

Hearth Supporter
Oct 19, 2008
ilinois
I am CERTAINLY NOT the kind of guy who plugs products for advertisement, but I had to post this one online ....... I received a couple SuperCedar stove starters in the mail complimentarily, and tried them out. I broke them into quarters, and with well- seasoned wood started 8 fires with such speed (far better than wax/ sawdust firestarters) I was amazed.

Its a darn good product; I just purchased a year's worth of firestarters online, and I recommend them.

Mike

I ordered after the same results. 2nd year burning them. On top of that, if you do the math, they are cheaper than the cheap ones you find at Walmart too.

Matt

They are also on sale right now. 30 for $23.15

stockdoct said:
I am CERTAINLY NOT the kind of guy who plugs products for advertisement, but I had to post this one online ....... I received a couple SuperCedar stove starters in the mail complimentarily, and tried them out. I broke them into quarters, and with well- seasoned wood started 8 fires with such speed (far better than wax/ sawdust firestarters) I was amazed.

Its a darn good product; I just purchased a year's worth of firestarters online, and I recommend them.

Mike
They ARE wax/sawdust firestarters. Just very good ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.