Snow blower car ingestion test

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knots

Minister of Fire
Mar 13, 2013
Alfred, Maine
I'll bet some of the snow removal personnel in Boston are fantasizing about this:

Reactions: osagebow
See what happens if it went up against a vehicle with a cast iron engine block in it,and a full frame.

Some friends and I scrapped a '72 Buick Electra 225. After we sawzalled the roof off, it took four of us to carry it. It had at least five layers of steel. The differential could barely be picked up by two guys. It had a 9 3/8" ring gear.

Yeah - I doubt that thing could process a duece-and-a-quarter...

Wish you folks would stop sending the cold down to us.
Have Gore and all his private jet owners that tout global warming come down and pick you up and bring you somewhere warm:) They had so many private jets show for a warming conference they ran out of room to park:(

Status
Not open for further replies.