What's your favorite BEER?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Leave it up to Yuengling to come up with refreshing summer brew to add to their line up and dipping their barrels into the craft beer arena.The color is a golden amber with a nice white head. The smell is rich with mango sweetness mixed with grains and malts. There is nothing overpowering about this brew, it has a nice balance to it. Goes down smooth with an ABV of 6%. For $12 a 12 pak they always manage to make a good beer for a light beer price.

MANGO beer.jpg MANGO1 beer.jpg

Reactions: mcdougy
had dinner in the best fish restaurant around here. had to have a couple of these. what a nice beer. when it's cold it tasted like a little beer in a ice coffee with a touch of chocolatemocha stout.jpg

One of my favorites is DoubleBag
1641402695423.jpeg

Typically don't run into issues finding it locally.

After that I mostly get the Voodoo Ranger IPAs. Their 1985 one is really nice imo.
w84487980n_1.jpg

Also tried Pumpking for the first time this year and absolutely loved it. Think the places in my town only got one shipment as they ran out pretty quickly and I ended up going to a place near my work a couple times to get more.

My favorite, almost anything I brew myself! Currently I have a really good coconut porter. Tomorrow I'll be kegging an IPA. Yum.... 🍺