2018-19 Blaze King Performance Thread Part 1 (Everything BK)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bkvp I don’t know how to PM my guess it’s a 1965

Ratsrepus got it...2 left

2 left....

1 left

That's a sweet lookin 65 Chris, looks like it's tubbed with a narrowed rear ??
Can we have some more details ??
540 Merlin AFR 315 Heads, all roller. Mark Williams custom drive shaft, Currie 9+ Nodular, Barry Grant King Sumo fuel pump, dyno 811HP.

Enginebay.JPG

Huggar Orange. Framed boxed, Black powder coated frame and all sheet metal. Bottom of car coated with Huggar Orange color bed liner.

No 1/4 mile et's. 6 second 1/8 run...tossed me off track, no NHRA license. 75 miles on car.

She's pristine. You should be very proud of her. Phenomenal color. That's a shade that looks amazing in any light.

I left In haste to go hunt this afternoon. Left it turned up a bit too much. Damn it's like 80 in here....

The crate we ship in will have the model number. The label on the stove itself will state PI1010A or PI29. That is the only, 100% way to differentiate. Other changes are too small to tell....

BKVP, Thanks for the info. I will Make sure to specify I want the PI29.
Hoping to receive my BK insert before Christmas..... We'll see.

Ever since its gotten cold here my parents are fighting an icing up issue.

- princess ultra
- OAK
- wood is primarily elm
- 15 feet of flue. 5 feet in house, 3 in attic, rest above roof. It is in the corner of the house
- Winnipeg mb
- ambient temps are -10c to about -25c at night

I can only think that is one or two of the following three: installation, wood mc, procedure. Wood mc should be good but has never been checked. I will do so to eliminate it as a variable.

With procedure I am wondering if the stove is being turned down too fast, or the fan up too high with the thermostat low.

I cant think of anything else that would cause this, any ideas?

540 Merlin AFR 315 Heads, all roller. Mark Williams custom drive shaft, Currie 9+ Nodular, Barry Grant King Sumo fuel pump, dyno 811HP.
She's a beauty, thanks for the details...(some of em )

Ever since its gotten cold here my parents are fighting an icing up issue.

- princess ultra
- OAK
- wood is primarily elm
- 15 feet of flue. 5 feet in house, 3 in attic, rest above roof. It is in the corner of the house
- Winnipeg mb
- ambient temps are -10c to about -25c at night

I can only think that is one or two of the following three: installation, wood mc, procedure. Wood mc should be good but has never been checked. I will do so to eliminate it as a variable.

With procedure I am wondering if the stove is being turned down too fast, or the fan up too high with the thermostat low.

I cant think of anything else that would cause this, any ideas?
Icing where ?

Meanwhile in Southern IN the offer is....
'70...heheh. My guess was closer than that. ==c But I didn't jump in because I'm waiting for the banana hammock. ;lol
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpt1hzMV36FJbUbRYcC9-nKR3Gta91aPeb1apyuNy2U6Rc2tt9.jpg

Butt those look like they would fit, if that's you in your avatar.. ;)

Reactions: kennyp2339
Status
Not open for further replies.