Any firsthand experience with new VC Intrepid Flexburn?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I'm not sure they had to make major changes to the Intrepid for 2020. @Corey do you know if the stove was modified or just retested to certify for 2020?

I ordered one back in March. Still waiting on delivery/installation. I am assuming that it is being delayed like everything else is due to COVID. I'm glad I ordered it back then.

I'm not sure they had to make major changes to the Intrepid for 2020. @Corey do you know if the stove was modified or just retested to certify for 2020?

I know the "Corey" you mean... worked for VC, stove engineer, etc. I forget his exact user name... unfortunately, 'he' is not me though. Sorry I can't help with this one.

I know the "Corey" you mean... worked for VC, stove engineer, etc. I forget his exact user name... unfortunately, 'he' is not me though. Sorry I can't help with this one.
My bad, that should have been Corie .

Finally got my install date. Ordered on March 18th and will be installed July 13th. Quite the turnaround time. I'm glad that I didn't put off going in and buying one.