CAT problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually - I even caught myself on a mistake.;em Typed MC when it should have been Rh. ( I fixed it. ;em)
You're not supposed to admit that, you shoulda said it was intentional, to 'instruct' us to read more carefully....and then scold us for not catching it. ;lol

You're not supposed to admit that, you shoulda said it was intentional, to 'instruct' us to read more carefully....and then scold us for not catching it. ;lol
I don't expect them to think THAT hard.;lol

Actually - that was my back handed way of showing how we are comparing two different measurements.;lol

Exactly. Moisture Content is not Relative Humidity, and is in fact going to be much lower than Rh at equilibrium. For the simpletons who don't get it: that's because wood is heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.