Free Pallet Wood For The Taking In Charlton, MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Jan 16, 2008
Putnam, CT
I have a large pile of pallet wood in the yard of my work location. I am wanting to move it out if someone wants it. I have a large forklift so I can help load it in to a dump truck etc. Some of the large pallets are still intact but most are broken. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. I'll update with a photo tomorrow. I once brought home a long flat bed of this stuff and had free heat all winter. This time the the wife put the brakes to it. She didn't like being recognized as "the people with all the pallets in the back yard". :roll:

My wife is the same. Now I bring 'em home by the half dozen and work them up right away. She was tired of people joking "is that your wood for the winter?"
Laugh all you want - see any oil truck in the driveway?

Status
Not open for further replies.