L. Lange & Co. Stove 6302-3 KJ

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LLangeQuery

Hi all,

I am looking for more info on the value of this wood burning stove. I am also selling it with the chimney as well. I tried searching the forums here, but I am having difficulty getting a clear picture of its value. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

In great shape Langes still get a good price. They are a beautiful stove and a good performer. The stove's value will depend on the condition, inside and out and whether it is enameled or not. Not sure what the -3 KJ model variation is. Can you post a picture?

In great shape Langes still get a good price. They are a beautiful stove and a good performer. The stove's value will depend on the condition, inside and out and whether it is enameled or not. Not sure what the -3 KJ model variation is. Can you post a picture?

Hey. thanks for the response. I've uploaded some pics which are waiting for approval from the moderators. Please let me know what you think.

https://www.hearth.com/talk/media/front2.890/

Hi. Does it have a heat exchanger/ oven on top with two doors.

No it does not.

UPDATE: SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.